I’ve got a small room in one of the Kingstin Halls. It’s called Kingston Hill.
I’ve bought a one way ticket to london
I’ve apllied for a student loan
And I’ve bought a new handbag
One more month, I’m so excited!
It’s summer, and I have absolutily NOTHING to do. Exept working and applying for a place to stay in London. I guess I’ll spend some time with my family and friends, but most of the time I’m alone and I’m bored. I cant wait to get to London and start a new, and hopfully more exciting part of my life.
I’m super anxious about everything though.. And I keep picturing everything that can possibly go wrong. (Yes I do have way to much spare time, which I’m not used to, and therefore way to much time to think).
LIST OF THINGS THAT CAN GO WRONG :
* They made a mistake at Kingston and I am not accepted after all
* I dont get a place to stay
* I miss my flight to London
* I land on Standsted Airport which is cursed, all my belonging are gone and nobody wants to help me, cause i chose to fly with ryanair (do not fly with ryanair, if anything goes wrong you are doomed, they will not help you and it will be expencive).
* I get to London and I cant find my way out of the airport
* I get lost in the metro system
* I cant find Kingston University
* I get there just fine, but nobody in my class wants to talk to me, cause they dont find me intereasting
* Nobody likes me, and I dont make any friends
* I dont manage my classes, and discover that I have no tallent..
* I forget all the words I’ve ever learned in english…
* The teacher dont like me
* I oversleep and is late for my first day
* I forget my manners and adress my teacher with his/her first name
Or I remember that I’m gonna be fine, and this is just a result of TOO much sparetime! Lots and lots of sparetime BAD for me.
After two years at Asker Kunstfagskole I finally graduated Today. And I’m starting my studies at Kingston University of London this fall. For the past two years I’ve learned a lot about art, and the prosess of creating art, but also a great deal about who I am.
I’ve had a lot of memorable experiences and met some memorable people. And I feel that I have a lot to thank them for. It’s a strange feeling to leave so abrupt, but also exciting, because i know that I’ve just begun. Asker Kunstfagskole has been my home for two years. And for the first time, something I’m actuallu gonna miss.
I’d like to give a special thank’s to my teachers, for their patiense and understanding.
It is now tree months untill I start a brand new chapter in a new country, with a foreighn language, at a very large university in a very large city, with new classmates, teachers and so on. It’s terrifying and fantastic at the same time.
I’d like to say that i cant wait, but that would be a lie. Cause I still need some time to realise what’s happening.